Camping - SOLD OUT
Onsite camping is now sold out but check out nearby hotel and campground reservations.
NO ATVS • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIREARMS • NO PETS • NO DRONES
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds and is only a 1-mile walk to the town of Winthrop (or take the shuttle provided by Classic Mountain Cabby).
All sites are on a first come first served basis. River campsites are for staff only.
ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL PASS TO BE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS WHETHER IN CAMPING OR FESTIVAL INFIELD
- 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exceptions).
- Additional cars will need to purchase a parking pass.
- Dry camping only. Portable toilets and showers are provided.
- No power or hookups are available!
- Propane BBQs and camp-stoves are allowed.
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIRE PITS!
Weekend Camping: $50 (SOLD OUT in 2018!)
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
- All first come first serve
- 25’ X 25’ Marked field sites available
- Unmarked sites in semi-treed area – these are cozier camping sites for tents and small RV’s only. Not suitable for rigs over 20 ft.
NOTE: We request RVs 25′ and above utilize field sites.
- An RV or vehicle towing an RV must be able to fit in the 25′ x 25′ campsite.
- Rigs over 25′ must purchase an additional campsite. Please indicate when purchasing two sites if it’s for RVs over 25
Thursday Add-On camping:
$25 Thursday night camping available as an-add on to your already purchased camping pass.
NOTE: If you are purchasing two or more weekend camp sites you will need to purchase the same amount of Thursday Add-On passes. Gates open up at noon.
NOTE: The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to accommodate those who wish to arrive early to have a better selection of campsites.
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO PETS.
- NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
- NO ATVs.
- NO DRONES.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC DURING THESE TIMES.