Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the Methow Valley. The camping is located on the festival grounds and is only a one-mile walk to the town of Winthrop.
All sites are on a first come, first served basis. River campsites are for staff only.
ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL PASS TO BE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS WHETHER IN CAMPING OR FESTIVAL INFIELD
- Winthrop Music Association will follow all safety protocols and requirements in place, including federal and state executive orders, public health orders, and any other local ordinances and directives,
- 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exceptions).
- Additional cars will need to purchase a parking pass and park in the general parking area. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING
- Dry camping only. Portable toilets and showers are provided.
- No power or hookups are available!
- Propane BBQs and camp-stoves are allowed.
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIRE PITS!
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO PETS.
- NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
- NO ATVs.
- NO DRONES. If drone is seen flying it is property of WMA and is shooting for marketing purposes. All other drones will be confiscated.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE, NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC DURING THESE TIMES. Please refrain from running generators continuously.
- Photo ID is required upon entering the festival grounds.
- All bags, coolers and backpacks are subject to security inspection at gate entrances to infield.
- We at Winthrop Rhythm and Blues take the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, and staff as our top priority. We will aggressively monitor all the health bulletins from the state and county and immediately install all appropriate protocols.
General Weekend Camping: $75
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights.
- All camping is first come, first served. Sites cannot be ‘saved’. We cannot guarantee camp spots will be together.
- Marked 25’ X 25’ marked field sites available.
- Unmarked sites in semi-treed area – these are cozier camping sites for tents and small RV’s only. Not suitable for rigs over 20’. Attendant will assist you getting located.
- If you are in the tree’d camping area you may be asked to get cozy.
NOTE: RVs 25′ and over must utilize Big Rig field sites.
- An RV or vehicle towing an RV must be able to fit in the 25′ x 25′ campsite.
- Rigs over 25′ must purchase “Big Rig Camping”.
Big Rig Camping: $175
Includes camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights – Field sites only.
- All first come, first served.
- 25’ X 50’ marked field sites available.
- Big Rigs that arrive after 3:00 pm on Friday will be parked where space is available and not necessarily on a first come first served basis.
- Big Rig camping guarantees you a designated 25×50 spot.
THURSDAY Add-on camping:
General Camping – Thursday Add-on: $30
Thursday night camping available as an add-on to your already purchased General camping pass.
Big Rig Camping
Thursday night camping available as an add-on to your already purchased Big Rig camping pass.
- If you are purchasing two or more weekend camp sites you will need to purchase the same number of Thursday Add-on passes.
- Gates open at noon on Thursday for those who have purchased THURSDAY add-on camping.
- Food Vendors begin Friday at noon.
- The festival officially starts Friday. Thursday camping is available to accommodate those who wish to arrive early to have a better selection of campsites.
- ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL WEEKEND PASS TO BE AT THE BLUES RANCH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For more information visit Ticket Tomato HERE or call (800)820-9884.
NO ATVS • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIREARMS • NO PETS • NO DRONES