2020 Camping - Stay tuned
Onsite camping has sold out the the last three years. Please stay tuned for 2020 details.
NO ATVS • NO OPEN FIRES • NO FIREWORKS • NO FIREARMS • NO PETS • NO DRONES
Located on the banks of the tumbling waters of the scenic Methow River, the Blues Ranch has plenty of camp sites available. Here you can be near all the festival activities and amenities of the Methow Valley. The camping is located right on the festival grounds and is only a 1-mile walk to the town of Winthrop (or take the shuttle provided by Classic Mountain Cabby).
All sites are on a first come first served basis. River campsites are for staff only.
ALL CAMPERS MUST PURCHASE A FESTIVAL PASS TO BE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS WHETHER IN CAMPING OR FESTIVAL INFIELD
- 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite (motorcycle exceptions).
- Additional cars will need to purchase a parking pass.
- Dry camping only. Portable toilets and showers are provided.
- No power or hookups are available!
- Propane BBQs and camp-stoves are allowed.
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIRE PITS!
Pricing Options – coming soon!
- NO CHARCOAL! NO PROPANE FIREPITS
- NO OPEN FIRES!
- NO PETS.
- NO DRIVING IN CAMPING AREAS AFTER DARK.
- NO ATVs.
- NO DRONES. If drone is seen flying it is property of WMA and is shooting for marketing purposes. All other Drones will be confiscated.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 2 AM – 8 AM. PLEASE NO GENERATORS OR LOUD MUSIC DURING THESE TIMES.