Volunteers are the heart and soul of the festival! They help with a little bit of everything — beer garden, front gate, site setup, infield entrances, recycling, groundskeeping and more. If you are looking to donate some of your time to help us make this year’s festival a success you are in the right place. For volunteering your time you will receive free admission to the festival, a camp spot if needed and an official volunteer festival T-shirt.
Submit your application as soon as possible – volunteer spots are awarded on a first come first serve basis. Submitting this form does not guarantee you a spot. You will be notified as soon as your shifts have been scheduled.
Rules & Expectations:
• You agree to abide by the rules of the festival including COVID-19 protocols in place at the time of the festival including wearing a mask if required
• You understand that you are representing the festival and agree to conduct yourself in a responsible and dignified manner at all times
• You agree not to hold the festival or anyone involved with the festival responsible for any injury or illness that happens during the festival event
• Must be 18 years old or older to volunteer, and 21 years old or older to volunteer in the beer garden
• You will need to provide picture ID
• We will do our best to accommodate your volunteering preferences. To make the festival flow smoothly we will likely need to assign you to some shifts to ensure all the work gets done. Thank you for your support.
• You agree to complete all of your assigned shifts including all duties assigned to you by festival staff
• You understand that the tasks you will perform may involve working in high temperatures/direct sunlight, repetitive lifting, moving, or carrying, or periods of time standing or walking
• Volunteers will wear their festival T-shirt during all volunteer activities
• Use of alcohol or drugs is not permitted while on shift or while wearing your volunteer T-shirt
• For your safety close-toed shoes must be worn during all volunteer shifts